Let Your Light Shine
Why Stem School?
- ICSE syllabus
- Flip learning methodology
- Value-based education
- Vast library and Smart classes
- Dedicated and proficient faculty
- Concept oriented innovative methods of teaching
- Global exposure: Special opportunities to interact with foreigners
- Co-curricular and extracurricular activities
- Promotion of healthy competitive spirit through the house system
- English lab for spoken with audio & video visuals
- Meditation during assembly to gain Moral & Spiritual strength
- Brain rein programme
THE STEM SCHOOL APPROACH
A council of students is the student-led body of the school representing democracy and stewardship. Apart from inventing ideas over many matters related to students’ welfare, the council also shares its thought-provoking ideas. It gives spaces for the students to…
A team of expert and experienced career and psychological counselors shall be available who will be accountable for helping students remove the barrier to academic achievement and support social and emotional development.
Well-ventilated and well-lit classrooms equipped with the most advanced smart class technology, audiovisual learning aids and high precision projection systems with a customized curriculum to implement innovative pedagogy for holistic development outcome.
The school building is touted to become the benchmark for the southern part of India while integrating the planned outdoor facilities and development of outdoor learning zones within its aesthetically pleasing landscape design.
Emphasizing and motivating to create a collective learning space wherein convergence of multiple ideas from all students is facilitated for better learning, exploration, discovery and enhance learning opportunities for all to learn from each other.
With a specific focus on providing multiple exposure platforms to students with the aim of mitigating the stage fear, facilitating confidence of every child is the forte of our offering.